http://www.mail-archive.com/wireshark-dev@wireshark.org/msg05280.html
I recently downloaded the pdf from Nortel that describes UNISTIN pretty
thoroughly and I am probably 30% done fleshing out a plugin dissector
(it's a very chatting protocol). I would like to contribute but don't
want to open a legal can of worms. The protocol description was easy to
find on the Nortel Helmsman documentation server so I don't see a
problem with writing the plugin for my use, but turning it over is
different. Has anyone approached Nortel on this? If you search unistim
/ ethereal you can find a lot of people that have asked if one is available.

Что привело к результату: через три месяца

http://www.pbxinfo.com/meridian-systems/27481-public-version-unistim-decoder-wireshark.html

Public Version of UNIStim Decoder for Wireshark
Question: "Can I get a copy of a plug-in decoder for Wireshark (ethereal) that will decode UNIStim messages sent to my IP Phone"

OLD Answer: "No, UNIStim is Nortel proprietary, and they do not release a decoder to the public for that"

NEW Answer: "You can't download it from nortel.com, but there IS A PUBLIC VERSION that is available if you ask for it!"

What? Yes, it's true. After a lot of hard work by many, and a lot of discussion, Nortel has produced a public version of the plug-in for Wireshark. This plug-in will not decode the entire UNIStim message set, but will provide quite a bit of information and should be all you need to troubleshoot network connectivity and registration issues. Now, don't just thank me for this, although, I did push to get this done for our customers, there is another person on the board here that had a major role in making this a reality and it absolutely would not have happened without his help and support. I'm sure you know who that is!

The decoder is NOT offi****ly supported by Nortel support, and there is no commitment that future versions will be made available or compatible with future versions of Wireshark (formally ethereal). It is provided on an AS IS BASIS ONLY. I cannot stress this enough! We have tested it with the current version of Wireshark, and it runs just fine, but do not contact Nortel for installation or decoding support. They will not be able to assist you.

That being said, if you would like a copy I have attached it to this post for Rick to archive here. See the Wireshark documentation (Wireshark: The World's Most Popular Network Protocol Analyzer) for detailed instructions on how to install this on your PC, as well as how to setup and capture ethernet traces

В общем радуйтсь, траблешутеры.
Про RUDP (его надо и стоит знать, ни куда не денешься) и его применение к унистиму

http://wiki.wireshark.org/UNISTIM

Сам не качал (не надо оно мне), но, думаю, что поддержка юнистима есть на уровне астериска, то есть достаточная.

Траблешутинг делать по акам-накам, секванумам, это не рокет сайнс и не брейн серджери все-таки

lexad
03.09.2007, 15:05
ну и файл

[ss]
03.09.2007, 17:41
это плагин Джерри просочился?

lexad
03.09.2007, 17:51
[ss] пишет
это плагин Джерри просочился?
Нет, я ж говорю что не надо мне такую штуку.
Но с другой стороны ни кому же не надо в дополнение к NI-->IT/IT-->NI ещё и взаимодействие с XAS и AEM.
Джериковский RUDP переписывает, а этот самостийный.

finair
03.09.2007, 18:23
спасибо

[ss]
03.09.2007, 18:35
lexad пишет
Нет, я ж говорю что не надо мне такую штуку.
Но с другой стороны ни кому же не надо в дополнение к NI-->IT/IT-->NI ещё и взаимодействие с XAS и AEM.
Джериковский RUDP переписывает, а этот самостийный.
хех, а ты посмотри на путь к .pdb файлу в .dll :-)
похоже Марк Ф. допустил утечку с благословения Джерри

lexad
03.09.2007, 18:38
Я думаю просто Джерри и был релизером этой версии, типа мелкое зло.
Зла, кстати на Dutch boy'ской страничке в секции
Nortel propriety & for internal use ONLY нету.
Да и вообще, пора бы ему опеченить нормальный плагин, уж вайршарка .99.6а вышла

lexad
04.09.2007, 12:53
Картинка в аттаче.

На картинке процесс регистрации телефона.
Обратите внимание, что почти всю информацию плагин выводит в столбце PROTOCOL
Лишь иногда как на выделенном пакете ставит дополнительную информацию в Unistim (то есть из 60 байт декодирует 10-ток)
На выделенном фрагменте показано, как телефон уходит с порта 7300 на 5100.

Ну и для полного счастья всем читать
Nortel Communication Server 1000
Converging the Data Network with VoIP Fundamentals
NN43001-260 01.02 Standard
Аппендиксы про порта.

Tema
05.09.2007, 08:51
F/W version: 3000093 - это какой IP-телефон??

lexad
05.09.2007, 10:48
Tema пишет
F/W version: 3000093 - это какой IP-телефон??
название в заголовке - то что я называл абсолютым злом,
так как я был не прав назову его по новому - абсолютное зло с 3 18кнопочными КЕМами.

[ss]
05.09.2007, 12:09
не обращайте внимание на лехину манеру косноязычно изъясняться. просто этого телефона достопочтенная публика еще не видела.

lexad
05.09.2007, 14:17
[ss] пишет
не обращайте внимание на лехину манеру косноязычно изъясняться. просто этого телефона достопочтенная публика еще не видела.
И не слышала.
Это как в кевин-смитовской Догме - вы просто не готовы.
Я, как Профессор Снейп (Алан Рикман) вынужден, но сам его только в виртуальной машине запускаю.
Боюсь.